Scythebill 10.2 makes it easy to save the reports you use most frequently. If you're a lister, you'll get up-to-date species counts immediately on the main window; even if you're not, you'll get one-click access to your most used reports.
It's just a few steps:
- Go to "Show reports"
- Choose your report.
- Click "Remember...", and choose a name.
That's it! Once you've done that, you'll have an entry on the main page! Repeat as needed for all the reports you frequently refer to. Once you've done this a couple of times, you'll have a main page like this:
Any time you come back to the main screen, these totals will appear nearly instantaneously. You can click on the report name to go straight to the full report, or click on the red "X" to delete the report. And, of course, you can toggle between Clements and IOC and see all your report totals update immediately.
There's a more subtle improvement to "Show reports" as well. Now, if you enter a report, then leave, and come back, your report will be just how you left it. Thanks to Keith M. for the suggestion!
Scythebill 10.2 has another 365 checklist corrections. The most noticeable are:
- Philippines, Hong Kong, and Arizona have had their checklists aligned with their relative checklist bodies.
- Green Warbler, Japanese Tit, Vega Gull, Plain-brown Woodcreeper, and the Grey-cheeked Fulvetta complex have been cleaned up.
Again, thank you to the users who continue to send me their checklist corrections with the "Verify against checklists..." menu item.
Bugs fixed in this version include:
- AviSys imports would go very, very badly if the data was exported with a two-digit year - you had to use four-digit years in the export from AviSys. This is fixed - you can import with either format, and Scythebill will import correctly. Thanks to Rick M. for the report.
- A few U.S. states have separate political entities for cities and counties, and these cities and counties sometimes had the same name; for example, Saint Louis in Missouri. These are now distinguished - it's "Saint Louis" and "Saint Louis City". Thanks to Ben M. for the report.
- Some users ran into an exception after renaming or deleting locations. The exceptions were harmless but very annoying, and are now gone. Thanks to Ben M. for this report too!
- Scythebill exports from the United Kingdom would place England, Scotland, or Wales in the "Location 1" column, demoting the actual location to "Location 2". They now go in "State" (which is imperfect but far better). Thanks to Emile K. for the report.
Post a Comment