This is a small update, with two new features:
- There's a new "Oriental region" option in reporting - you can choose it as a location name. It follows the Oriental Bird Club's region as best it can. It is a bit off in two specific geographic regions. First, it includes all of Indonesia's Maluku region - but the Aru Islands are not part of the Oriental region. Second, it includes all Russian districts that are at all east of 90° longitude, when technically those portions west of 90° should not be.
- There's a new "Signs only" sighting status option, which you can use for times when you've observed signs of a species - an abandoned nest, footprints, mammal spoor - without seeing the species itself. Such sightings are not countable.
There's also a few bug fixes:
- HBW Alive imports are now much more accurate, just in time for HBW Alive to shut down ... (The site is closing on May 11th.)
- Saved reports that used "Or" or "Never" on the first row wouldn't restore properly - they'd show as "And".
- Some Linux users were seeing "File has been modified!" warnings very shortly after saving. These should (hopefully) be resolved.